At COP 25 we are supporting our international partners in calling for a just transition. On Thursday 5th December, 18.30 to 20.00, panellists from across the world will be joining us to discuss: A just transition towards an inclusive green economy.
- Ms. Zulvia Dwi Kurnaini Deputy Director of Subsidy Policy, Ministry of Finance of Indonesia
- Hon. Ms. Ana Belén Marín, Member of the National Assembly (Ecuador), President, ParlAmericas Parliamentary Network on Climate Change
- Mr. Pedro Pablo Silva, Head of International Relations, Ministry of Labour, Chile
- Mr. Robert Marinkovic, International Organisation of Employers
- Ms. Hauwa Mustapha, Nigeria Labour Congress
- Mr. David Boyd, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
Organizers: ILO, UNEP, UNDP, UNITAR, UNIDO, PAGE, UN-OHCHR, GEC, GIZ, ITUC, IOE, UNU-INRA, IAEA, World Bank, UNICEF, ICAO, UNCTAD, IFC, GGGI and GGKP.
Green economy news round-up, Feb 2021
All the latest news & views from across the green economy sector, in a handy monthly digest
Green recovery is the only sane response to COVID
We must make sure that in rebuilding from the current crisis, we don't lock ourselves into the next one, says GEC convenor Oliver Greenfield