At COP 25 we are supporting our international partners in calling for a just transition. On Thursday 5th December, 18.30 to 20.00, panellists from across the world will be joining us to discuss: A just transition towards an inclusive green economy.
- Ms. Zulvia Dwi Kurnaini Deputy Director of Subsidy Policy, Ministry of Finance of Indonesia
- Hon. Ms. Ana Belén Marín, Member of the National Assembly (Ecuador), President, ParlAmericas Parliamentary Network on Climate Change
- Mr. Pedro Pablo Silva, Head of International Relations, Ministry of Labour, Chile
- Mr. Robert Marinkovic, International Organisation of Employers
- Ms. Hauwa Mustapha, Nigeria Labour Congress
- Mr. David Boyd, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
Organizers: ILO, UNEP, UNDP, UNITAR, UNIDO, PAGE, UN-OHCHR, GEC, GIZ, ITUC, IOE, UNU-INRA, IAEA, World Bank, UNICEF, ICAO, UNCTAD, IFC, GGGI and GGKP.
Mapping the youth climate movement
What is the youth climate movement? How should it be understood? Is there a common strategy? And, how can it best be supported?
Five priorities for the new UK Prime Minister
As Prime Minister Truss enters Downing Street, we look at what we think should be their priority focus to tackle the cost-of-living crisis.