At COP 25 we are supporting our international partners in calling for a just transition. On Thursday 5th December, 18.30 to 20.00, panellists from across the world will be joining us to discuss: A just transition towards an inclusive green economy.
- Ms. Zulvia Dwi Kurnaini Deputy Director of Subsidy Policy, Ministry of Finance of Indonesia
- Hon. Ms. Ana Belén Marín, Member of the National Assembly (Ecuador), President, ParlAmericas Parliamentary Network on Climate Change
- Mr. Pedro Pablo Silva, Head of International Relations, Ministry of Labour, Chile
- Mr. Robert Marinkovic, International Organisation of Employers
- Ms. Hauwa Mustapha, Nigeria Labour Congress
- Mr. David Boyd, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
Organizers: ILO, UNEP, UNDP, UNITAR, UNIDO, PAGE, UN-OHCHR, GEC, GIZ, ITUC, IOE, UNU-INRA, IAEA, World Bank, UNICEF, ICAO, UNCTAD, IFC, GGGI and GGKP.
GEC selected for the Global Gateway Dialogue Platform
In a world riddled with complex challenges, international cooperation with all stakeholders is essential to drive transformation.
The IEA's Net Zero roadmap: a narrow path to 1.5 degrees
Our statement on the outcomes of the International Climate and Energy Summit, Madrid, October 2nd